A downloadable Paint thing for Windows
I made this thing while I was sitting on a train, hence the name.
But what exactly is it that you do?
Paint shapes and every colour imaginable (well, not really but "every colour a computer is able to create" doesn't sound as catchy)
You don't even have to come up with your own shapes. Just chase down those ugly black and white boxes and you will automatically generate something that might resemble a piece of art.
After you're done with a stage (when you "collected" all your boxes) the game automatically saves a screenshot (you can find them in your appdata/local/TrainTrash -Folder).
Gamepad (only xInput controllers are supported, because I'm still incompetent)
- left analogue stick to move
- change depth with the left and right bumpers
- change cycling-spped with the left and right triggers
- (those might be mixed up, I don't know!)
- enable and disable "draw" mode with A
- move your cursor with WASD or your
- change the depth of your cursor with Q and E, the number in the upper left corner indicates your depth layer
- swith into "erase" mode by pressing F
- re-activate drawing mode by pressing F again
- increase, or decrease the speed in which the game cycles through colours by press O and P
- reset the game by pressing F5
- take screenshots by pressing F10
- Find those screenshots in your appdata/local/TrainTrash -Folder
- Quit the game by pressing esc
Feel some kind of enjoyment, maybe.
Tell me of said enjoyment, and maybe share your creations with me via the internet. Either on twitter (@ernstmokka), or via email (mokkograd[at]gmail.com)
Thanks for reading!
Click download now to get access to the following files: